Napa, CA –August 7, 2013. On July 22nd, Call for Wine added a second location in WineDirect’s Napa headquarters location. The expansion into Napa brings some of Call for Wine’s sales representatives and their special brand of outbound hospitality closer to wine country. With this move, Call for Wine is also adding new representatives to its customer management team in support of its growing winery Direct-to-Consumer business.
Serving customers through a special relationship-based approach, Call for Wine has been operating in Oakland for nearly ten years. They are dedicated to the mission of helping wineries build brands and maximize returns through the Direct-to-Consumer channel.
This second location in Napa benefits Call for Wine customers in several ways:
- It allows them to conduct more frequent training sessions, in which Call for Wine representatives are fully immersed in the history, stories, culture, and products of the wineries they represent. Call for Wine agents effectively serve as an extension of the winery and this knowledge is a critical component of that experience. It’s this immersion that helps Call for Wine agents deliver a more authentic experience to the customers of its winery clientele.
- The closer proximity means Call for Wine agents are in a better position to spend more time with and fully understand the needs of its winery customers. Customers can now meet with Call for Wine prior to each and every campaign they run.
- When adding new customer management representatives, Call for Wine can tap into a plethora of knowledgeable wine industry veterans.
- The close proximity to parent company WineDirect means that customers have an opportunity to learn more about how Call for Wine and WineDirect help wineries Sell More Wine. Call for Wine is a perfect complement to WineDirect’s suite of direct sales tools. Personal calls to club members, tasting room visitors, and others familiar with the winery are one of the most effective methods for selling wine.
Call for Wine specializes in both outbound and inbound call center services for the wine industry, including:
- Database management and organization
- Database cleanup and hygiene, and
- Reporting with dashboard views
“We continue to see strength in demand for the services we provide, so this expansion into Napa is particularly exciting for all of us at Call for Wine”, said Mark Parton, VP Telesales at WineDirect and Founder of Call for Wine. “Bringing Call for Wine closer to home is in keeping with WineDirect’s commitment to providing wineries with easy access to the products and services they need to grow their direct sales.”
Mark's recent blog post may be read here.
About Call for Wine
Founded in 2004, Call for Wine helps wineries Sell More Wine via Direct-to-Consumer Telesales. The company maintains a team of inside sales professionals committed to helping clients gain success in building brand awareness and maximizing returns by capitalizing on the Direct-to-Consumer sales channel. Whether wineries need a dedicated outbound Direct-to-Consumer inside sales team or a skilled inbound customer service network, Call for Wine can plan, implement and manage compliant telemarketing projects and complete contact strategies. For more information on Call for Wine telesales programs and services, visit www.callforwine.com.
WineDirect is a leader in winery direct sales, providing technology and services that enable wineries to sell more wine through Direct-to-Consumer channels. Headquartered in the Napa Valley, WineDirect offers a broad range of logistics solutions including a technology driven fulfillment system, compliance tools, and marketplace partnerships which provide access to new markets and consumers. In addition, the company offers an eCommerce and wine club processing platform with integrated marketing capabilities, and telesales services to help wineries grow their businesses profitably. Each of the company’s services is offered on a standalone basis, or as part of an integrated, end-to-end solution. For further information, visit WineDirect.com.
RSS Feed: feeds.feedburner.com/winedirect
Call for Wine