Microsoft office suits have two database management applications with their own advantageous features to manage and store database in well mannered way. But excel spreadsheet have more advance features to represent database in form of graphs and charts etc. Excel spreadsheets simplifies the process of presenting database into single worksheet.
Common scenario’s to Convert Access 2 Excel
- Your department is using access file for managing database. But the situation becomes critical when you are required to distribute database to someone who is not using access application and in this condition, access 2 excel is need of user otherwise send a excel spreadsheet containing database.
- As access is also a good place used for managing and storing database in form of tables and queries but as compare to access excel spreadsheet simplifies the representation of database in worksheets.
- In case of statistical and primary calculations excel spreadsheets are used and user export access table to excel sheet to show the profit and loss of company budget.
Excel advantageous features
Excel spreadsheets is not only a database management system it is a spreadsheet which store information in form of columns rows and cell all together form a worksheet. After converting access data into excel sheet you can protect converted database from unauthorized users by using features which are:
- Use user level permissions.
- Use password to limit the access of undesirable users
- Use digital signatures and encrypt excel sheets.
Get Prominent access 2 excel
Download the access to excel to convert MDB to XLS sheet at free of cost as demo version and examine the working efficiency of access 2 excel to know how to export access table to excel sheet. You can get full licensed key of access to excel at affordable price only at $29.